Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Magical Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Brownies and Broomsticks: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Charms and Chocolate Chips: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Some Enchanted Eclair (Magical Bakery Mystery #4) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #5: Magic and Macaroons (Magical Bakery Mystery #5) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #6: Spells and Scones (Magical Bakery Mystery #6) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #8: Cookies and Clairvoyance (Magical Bakery Mystery #8) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #9: Witches and Wedding Cake (A Magical Bakery Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
It's been exactly two years since Katie and her aunt and uncle opened the Honeybee Bakery, where they serve delicious-and bespelled-treats to the good people of Savannah. After a dinner celebrating the bakery's anniversary, they all take a stroll along the waterfront and meet Aunt Lucy's friend Orla, a colorful character who has been telling the fortunes of locals and tourists alike for years. The next day, Orla meets with what seems like a terrible accident, but Katie's witchy intuition tells her it was something more sinister. Together with her trustworthy coven and her firefighter boyfriend, she'll race to find out what happened to the unfortunate fortune-teller before the piping hot trail goes cold . . .