On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Sophie Kimball Mystery series.
- #1: Booked 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Ditched 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Staged 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #5: Molded 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Dressed Up 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Broadcast 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
Bowled over . . .
Sophie “Phee” Kimball is getting dragged into the drama again at her mom’s Arizona retirement community. A new board member wants to get rid of two golf courses and replace them with eco-friendly parks, and some of the residents are pretty teed off about it. On top of that, her mother’s book club friend Myrna is being pushed out of the bocce league. These seniors are serious about winning, and Myrna’s dragging them down. She’s so bad at bocce, in fact, that when a community mem.ber’s dead body is discovered while Myrna’s practicing for a tournament, she assumes it was one of her own errant balls that killed the woman.
But before Myrna can be tossed off the bocce court and into criminal court, the police find an arrow in the victim’s neck. It looks like this was no accident—and Phee and her investigator boyfriend Marshall will have to team up to bounce a killer into the slammer . . .
Praise for the Sophie Kimball Mysteries
“A thoroughly entertaining series debut, with enjoyable, yet realistic characters and enough plot twists—and dead ends—to appeal from beginning to end.”
—Booklist STARRED REVIEW on Booked 4 Murder
“An eclectic cast of entertaining characters that will keep you wondering whodunit!”
—Nicole Leiren, USA Today bestselling author of the Danger Cover Mysteries
About the Author
J.C. Eaton is the wife and husband team of Ann I. Goldfarb and James E. Clapp. Ann has published eight YA time travel mysteries. Visit their website at www.jceatonauthor.com.