Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Sophie Kimball Mystery series.
- #2: Ditched 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Staged 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: Botched 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Molded 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Dressed Up 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Broadcast 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
Never judge a book by its cover...
Sophie “Phee” Kimball is not a cop. She’s a divorced, middle-aged mom who works as an account clerk for the police department in a small city in Minnesota. But her retired mother, Harriet Plunkett, is convinced Phee is the only one who can solve the mystery of a cursed book. According to Harriet, four members of her book club have already succumbed to the deadly curse. Harriet insists Phee catch the next plane to her retirement community in Sun City West, Arizona, to investigate.
Is her mother just bored and lonely? She does have a new pet—a long-haired chiweenie (half Chihuahua, half Dachshund)—for company and a host of pals (although that number is admittedly dwindling). Phee is certain that their book club selection isn’t cursed, but is somebody really knocking off the ladies? As Phee starts to uncover dark secrets hidden in plain sight under the blazing Arizona sun, she’ll need to read between the lines before it’s someone else’s final chapter....
“You’ll chuckle all the way through this delightful romp through Sun City West, as Phee and her mother unravel the mystery behind the sudden deaths of several book club members. It’s so cleverly written, you won’t guess the perpetrators until the very end.” —Mary Marks, award-winning author of the Quilting Mystery series
About the Author
J.C. Eaton is the wife and husband team of Ann I. Goldfarb and James E. Clapp. Ann has published eight YA time travel mysteries. Visit their website at www.jceatonauthor.com.