Email or call for price
Special Order - Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Magical Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Brownies and Broomsticks: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: Charms and Chocolate Chips: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #4: Some Enchanted Eclair (Magical Bakery Mystery #4) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #5: Magic and Macaroons (A Magical Bakery Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Spells and Scones (Magical Bakery Mystery #6) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #7: Potions and Pastries (Magical Bakery Mystery #7) (Compact Disc): $42.99
- #8: Cookies and Clairvoyance (Magical Bakery Mystery #8) (Compact Disc): $39.99
Katie will be marrying firefighter Declan McCarthy in less than a week, and she's still finding time to run the Honeybee Bakery, where she infuses sweets and treats with special spells and cheerful charms. But her hope of getting hitched without a hitch is short-lived. When Declan's family shows up early to enjoy a few extra days in Savannah, his youngest sister finds an unsavory surprise: her ex-husband, dead in a hotel room hours after they argued. The ex was scam artist with a lot of enemies, but the argument puts Declan's sister under suspicion. Between dress fittings and dough-kneading, Katie-along with her witchy friends in the spellbook club-will really have to work some magic to figure out who killed the con man . . . or there may not be a wedding.