Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A White House Chef Mystery series.
- #1: State of the Onion (A White House Chef Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: Hail to the Chef (A White House Chef Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Eggsecutive Orders (A White House Chef Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: Buffalo West Wing (A White House Chef Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Affairs of Steak (A White House Chef Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: Fonduing Fathers (A White House Chef Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: All the President's Menus (A White House Chef Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: Foreign Éclairs (A White House Chef Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
With the pressure of an upcoming state dinner that could make or break the president’s foreign policy, White House executive chef Olivia Paras has precious little time to focus on her wedding plans—or to catch a murderer…
Tensions are running high as the White House staff adjusts to a new chief usher and prepares for a high-stakes state dinner, where everything must be perfect. But as the date for the event approaches, things go disastrously wrong when the secretary of defense is found dead in his home, seemingly killed during a break-in.
At the same time Olivia’s fiancé, Gav, is looking into the mysterious murder of an old friend. Is there a connection? Despite an increase in security following the secretary’s death, Ollie learns the president is in imminent danger at the dinner and must do everything in her power to get to him—before it’s too late…
Includes Recipes for a complete presidential menu!
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Julie Hyzy writes the White House Chef Mysteries, including Fonduing Fathers and Affairs of Steak, and the Manor House Mysteries for Berkley Prime Crime. She has won both the Anthony and the Barry awards for her mystery fiction.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling White House Chef Mysteries
“[A] unique setting, strong characters, sharp conflict, and snappy plotting…Hyzy’s research into the backstage kitchen secrets of the White House gives this series a special savor that will make you hungry for more.”—Susan Wittig Albert, national bestselling author of The Darling Dahlias and the Texas Star
“[A] clever plot and fascinating behind-the-scenes glimpses of life in the White House.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“[A] compulsively readable whodunit.”—Publishers Weekly