Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Heartbreaker Bay series.
- #1: Sweet Little Lies: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #2: The Trouble with Mistletoe: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #3: Accidentally on Purpose: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: Chasing Christmas Eve: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: About That Kiss: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Hardcover): $29.69
- #6: Hot Winter Nights: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: Playing for Keeps: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
It’s love. Trust me.
After a lifetime on the move, Ivy Snow is an expert in all things temporary—schools, friends, and way too many Mr. Wrongs. Now that she owns a successful taco truck in San Francisco and an apartment to call home, Ivy’s reinvented life is on solid ground. And she’s guarded against anything that can rock it. Like the realities of a past she’s worked hard to cover up. And especially Kel O’Donnell. Too hot not to set off alarms, he screams temporary. If only his whispers weren’t so delightfully naughty and irresistible.
Kel, an Idaho sheriff and ranch owner, is on vacay, but Ivy’s a spicy reason to give his short-term plans a second thought. Best of all, she’s a tonic for his untrusting heart, burned once and still in repair. But when Ivy’s past intrudes on a perfect romance, Kel fears that everything she’s told him has been a perfect lie. Now, if only Ivy’s willing to share, Kel will fight for a true love story.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis lives in a small town in the Sierras full of quirky characters. Any resemblance to the quirky characters in her books is, um, mostly coincidental. Look for Jill’s bestselling, award-winning novels wherever books are sold and visit her website, jillshalvis.com, for a complete book list and daily blog detailing her city-girl-living-in-the-mountains adventures.