- How To download kobo and ebooks
- eBook Sales
- First-in-series Mystery eBooks SALE
- MacMallin eBooks SALE
- Hot Historical e-Books SALE!
- Algonquin's Lucky 7 eBook SALE!
- Timber's eBook SALE
- Blue Plate Special eBook SALE!
- The Artisan Cookbook eBook SALE
- Storey's Fresh Picks eBook SALE!
- Timber's eBooks in Bloom SALE!
- Thrillers Promotion eBook SALE!
- Mixed Author eBook SALE!
- Bloombury Classic eBook SALE!
- Agatha Christie eBook Sale!
- eBooks by Subject
- Staff Reads
- Staff Picks
- Recent Reads
- Staff Favorites
- Tricia Top 10 Best Reads
- Staff Picks - By Subject
- Must Reads For Children
- Top 15 Novels of all time
- YA Reads
- Local Authors
- Photos of Events
- April 26th-Author Meagan Poetschlag Signing
- April 26th-Author Judy Duarte Talk & Signing
- April 29th-Fearless Women Lecture
- May 3rd-Author Sherrie Todd-Beshore Signing
- May 3rd-Author Elizabeth Gunn Signing
- May 4th-Cat Adoption with S.A.R.A
- May 9th-Tucson Minimalists Group
- May 11th-Author Leona Claire Fuller Signing
- May 15th-Flash Fiction & Poetry
- May 17th-Authors Sabrina Devonshire adn Lala Corriere Signing
- May 17th- Author Jerry Harris Signing
- May 24th-Artist Trevor Smith Talk & Signing
- American Handwriting Analysis Foundation - Tucson Chapter
- Tucson Festival of Books
- BOOK CLUBS
- Autographed Books
- Anderson, Laurie Halse
- Casanova, Mary
- Clark, Ryan
- Crombie, Deborah
- De Lint, Charles
- Forman, Gayle
- Haddix, Margaret Peterson
- Hagen, Bethany
- Harrison, Kim
- Hoffman, Alice
- Houck, Colleen
- Jance, J. A.
- Jennings, Patrick
- Maberry, Jonathan
- Masterman, Becky
- McMann, Lisa
- Morgan, Page
- Parsons, Mark Huntley
- Penman, Sharon Kay
- Perry, Anne
- Pike, Aprilynne
- Rhodes, Morgan
- Russo, Richard
- Sala, Sharon
- Simner, Janni Lee
- Stiefvater, Maggie
- Van Draanen, Wendelin
- Wallace, Rich
- Wallace, Sandra Neil
- Young, Suzanne
- TUCSON FESTIVAL OF BOOKS 2014
- About Us
- Log In
- KOBO ARC 7HD Sale!
A dazzling novel in the most untraditional fashion, this is the remarkable story of Henry DeTamble, a dashing, adventuresome librarian who travels involuntarily through time, and Clare Abshire, an artist whose life takes a natural sequential course. Henry and Clare's passionate love affair endures across a sea of time and captures the two lovers in an impossibly romantic trap, and it is Audrey Niffenegger's cinematic storytelling that makes the novel's unconventional chronology so vibrantly triumphant.
An enchanting debut and a spellbinding tale of fate and belief in the bonds of love, The Time Traveler's Wife is destined to captivate readers for years to come.
About the Author
Audrey Niffenegger is a writer, professor and visual artist. Her first novel, The Time Traveler's Wife, was an international bestseller that received praise from USA Today, The Washington Post, People Magazine, and The Denver Post, among numerous publications. Niffenegger has received residencies from the Ragdale Foundation and the Corporation of Yaddo, and has also received a Fellowship in Prose from the Illinois Arts Council. She received her BFA from the Art Institute of Chicago and her MFA from Northwestern University. Her writing has been published in The Chicago Tribune, Zoetrope, and The London Guardian. Her art is in the collections of the Newberry Library, the National Museum of Women in the Arts, the Library of Congress, the Houghton Library at Harvard University, and Temple University, among others. She lives in Chicago, where she teaches writing in the Interdisciplinary Books Arts MFA Program at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts.
Praise for The Time Traveler's Wife…
PRAISE FOR THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE
An enchanting novel, beautifully crafted and as dazzlingly imaginative as it is dizzyingly romantic.”SCOTT TUROW
A powerfully original love story . . . [An] amazing trip.”PEOPLE
Niffenegger plays ingeniously in her temporal hall of mirrors.”THE NEW YORKER
[This] inventive and poignant writing is well worth a trip.”ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
"[A] time-travel love story par excellence. . . . [A] soaring celebration of the victory of love over time."
"A powerfully original love story."
Spirited . . . Niffenegger plays ingeniously in her temporal hall of mirrors."
"Tremendous grace and imagination . . . A love story without softness or flinching."