- How To download kobo and ebooks
- eBook Sales
- Kids and YA eBook SALE
- Book Club Fiction eBooks SALE
- Oscars eBooks SALE!
- Hot Historical e-Books SALE!
- Algonquin's Lucky 7 eBook SALE!
- Timber's eBook SALE
- Blue Plate Special eBook SALE!
- Storey's Fresh Picks eBook SALE!
- Perennial Staff Picks eBook SALE!
- Thrillers Promotion eBook SALE!
- Mixed Author eBook SALE!
- Bloombury Classic eBook SALE!
- Agatha Christie eBook Sale!
- eBooks by Subject
- Staff Reads
- Staff Picks
- Recent Reads
- Staff Favorites
- Tricia Top 10 Best Reads
- Staff Picks - By Subject
- Must Reads For Children
- Top 15 Novels of all time
- YA Reads
- Local Authors
- Photos of Events
- March 9th-Author David Rawson Reading & Signing
- March 20th-Minimalist Panel with authors Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus
- March 27th-Fearless Women Lecture
- March 29th- Dream Workshop with JM DeBord
- April 6th-Wendelin Van Draanen and Mark Huntley Parson Talk & Signing
- April 6th-Cat Adoption with S.A.R.A
- American Handwriting Analysis Foundation - Tucson Chapter
- Tucson Festival of Books
- March 22nd-Book Study and Overview of Hold Me Tight
- BOOK CLUBS
- Autographed Books
- TUCSON FESTIVAL OF BOOKS 2014
- About Us
- Log In
- Cursive is Cool Pencils
"I don't do patrols, I don't go hunting, I just stick close to you. You live your life. I'll keep you safe," Tamani said, sweeping a lock of hair from her face. "Or die trying."
Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.
But just as life returns to normal, Laurel realizes that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail.
About the Author
Aprilynne Pike has been spinning faerie stories since she was a child with a hyperactive imagination. She completed her BA in creative writing at the age of twenty at Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho. Aprilynne lives with her husband and children in Arizona.
Praise for Illusions…
“Fans will revel in the idealized characterizations, breathless abstinence romance, lurking danger and newly explicit Arthurian parallels.”
“Who knew faeries could be this cool? Illusions has it all. It’s fascinating, rich, and romantic, and weaves a great new tapestry of thrilling fantasy.”
-Lisa McMann, New York Times bestselling author of the Wake trilogy
“The Wings [series] continues with a twist. A dramatic conclusion will leave readers anxious for the next installment.”
“Wow. Pike has taken her already acclaimed series and turned the story up a notch. It’s full of plot twists and character development that keep the pages flying. I can hardly wait for the next book!”