- How To download kobo and ebooks
- eBook Sales
- Kids and YA eBook SALE
- Book Club Fiction eBooks SALE
- Oscars eBooks SALE!
- Hot Historical e-Books SALE!
- Algonquin's Lucky 7 eBook SALE!
- Timber's eBook SALE
- Blue Plate Special eBook SALE!
- Storey's Fresh Picks eBook SALE!
- Perennial Staff Picks eBook SALE!
- Thrillers Promotion eBook SALE!
- Mixed Author eBook SALE!
- Bloombury Classic eBook SALE!
- Agatha Christie eBook Sale!
- eBooks by Subject
- Staff Reads
- Staff Picks
- Recent Reads
- Staff Favorites
- Tricia Top 10 Best Reads
- Staff Picks - By Subject
- Must Reads For Children
- Top 15 Novels of all time
- YA Reads
- Local Authors
- Photos of Events
- March 9th-Author David Rawson Reading & Signing
- March 20th-Minimalist Panel with authors Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus
- March 27th-Fearless Women Lecture
- March 29th- Dream Workshop with JM DeBord
- April 6th-Wendelin Van Draanen and Mark Huntley Parson Talk & Signing
- April 6th-Cat Adoption with S.A.R.A
- American Handwriting Analysis Foundation - Tucson Chapter
- Tucson Festival of Books
- March 22nd-Book Study and Overview of Hold Me Tight
- BOOK CLUBS
- Autographed Books
- TUCSON FESTIVAL OF BOOKS 2014
- About Us
- Log In
- Cursive is Cool Pencils
"I can't 'steal' you away. I just have to wait and hope that, someday, you'll ask," Tamani said.
"And if I don't?" Laurel said, her voice barely above a whisper.
"Then I guess I'll be waiting forever."
Although Laurel has come to accept her true identity as a faerie, she refuses to turn her back on her human lifeand especially her boyfriend, Davidto return to the faerie world. But when she is summoned to Avalon, Laurel can no longer deny her feelings for the charismatic faerie sentry Tamani. She is forced to make a choicea choice that could break her heart.
About the Author
Aprilynne Pike has been spinning faerie stories since she was a child with a hyperactive imagination. She completed her BA in creative writing at the age of twenty at Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho. Aprilynne lives with her husband and children in Arizona.
Praise for Spells…
“Spells is brilliant and lovely. Aprilynne Pike’s talent just continues to bloom and I am almost afraid to see how awesome her next book will be.”
-Carrie Jones, New York Times bestselling author of Captivate and Need
“Mixing a little bit of Harry Potter and a lot of Twilight, Pike has hit on a winning combination. Yet it is her own graceful take on life inside Avalon that adds a shimmering patina sure to enthrall readers.”
-Booklist (starred review)
“Rich with faerie mythology, this book will leave readers clamoring for the next installment.”
-Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)